Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hold on for one more day...


Anyone for Wilson Phillips? No, not me. And of course I didn't like such music way back into 1990. Not one bit--I was too cool for that. Even at thirteen.

...But if I did, what of it? I would not be ashamed to admit that. Sort of....

Anyway, the title is applicable because... (Drum roll, please.)

Tomorrow I will be finished with The Many Adventures of Courtesy and Patience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited. (Can't you tell?) I've been really happy with it so far. I know there are huge flaws in the writing (which is why you won't be seeing it anytime soon) but the storyline and plots are perfect right now. Really, I don't think many scenes will need tweaking at this point. At least not until I send it out to reader friends. Then I'll use their suggestions and my own intuition. But as it is the story is tight, funny, daring, and... well, I'll shut up because it sounds like bragging. Besides, give it a few weeks and I'll be so-so on my enthusiasm with it. That's how editing goes for me--almost like a high school boyfriend break up.

Yet I'm enjoying my current euphoria!

No comments:

Post a Comment