Monday, October 12, 2009

Quote for my day

This quote is sooo my life lately:
"Just write. If you have to make a choice, if you say, 'Oh well, I'm going to put the writing away until my children are grown,' then you don't really want to be a writer. If you want to be a writer, you do your writing. . . if you don't do it, you probably don't want to be a writer, you just want to have written and be famous -- which is very different."~ Jane Yolen
I'll have to come back to it over and over again as I hold my beauties and type one-handed.
In other news, it's looking like the agent thing just might pan out! More on that as it develops. I believe things happen when they're supposed to happen (as long as you've put the work in first). So this will happen when it will.
(But wish me luck anyway!)

3 comments:

  1. WHAT?? Tell me, Tell me, TELL ME!!
    (very good sentiments and truths about what it takes to be a writer, also)

    ReplyDelete