Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas and a Winner!


I couldn't figure out how to post the random list so you'll just have to trust me that I DID use a random method. And the winner is...


da Jones!

So Tiffany, I'll be sending you a $25 gift card via email. Merry Christmas, my friend!

As to the rest of you, thanks for stopping by and participating. Now you can go ahead and unfriend me. (Ha, ha!)

And as for the rest of the week, I'll be signing off for the holidays. I'm still not able to get out of bed from my surgery so the little energy I have will be dedicated to my kids and finishing Christmas preparations.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HOLIDAYS, HAPPY NEW YEAR and all that jazz!

4 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to know how everything went, but I don't want to call you while you are down, so if you get a chance give me a call!!! I hope you wil be as good as new by Thursday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi, sorry I haven't called. I'm just now waking up and didn't even get home until really late last night. I feel good until the pain pills wear off.

    But other than that, I'm doing pretty well considering I've just had a huge overhaul done on my undercarraige! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT?!! You are nuts! Thank you... but you know I will just buy you something =)! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete