Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Shooting for the Stars!

A Quote for your day: "Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together." ~ Vincent van Gogh


I love this quote. It makes me think how reaching for the stars is not accomplished in one leap, but continual leaps of faith.



And speaking of stars...


If you are a writer, stop over at Shooting Stars and enter their contest for a free critique or a signed book. Those ladies are awesometastic and any writer would benefit from knowing them. Go. Enter. Learn! (Oh, wait... I really didn't mean to quote my alma mater's slogan. Whoops!)

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting this! It has been a pleasure getting to know you through the blog world. I look forward to knowing you a lot longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so nice of you, Bethany. Thank you! I too am glad we became cyberfriends and can't wait to get the news that Marlene has sold your book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Van Gogh quote...makes it seem like every little bit helps.

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelley, I'm sure it does. Every brush stroke (in his art, at least and every page in ours). This quote is my motto for the year.

    Shelli, you're welcome!

    ReplyDelete