10. Your infants would rather play with paper than rattles.
9. Your kids draw comfort at night from the sight of you behind the illumination of a laptop screen. (Or worse, they think your laptop IS their mom.)
8. You forget kids at the bus stop because you're too busy plotting your next WIP.
7. Your children don't even suspect you are cheating on their dad when they hear the words "critique partner".
6. You fight over notebooks with your grade schooler.
5. You name your children after characters in your favorite pieces of literature.
4. Your kids never ask you to tell them a story because they can only stand to hear you wax eloquent for so long.
3. You keep snacks in a low cupboard so they can fend for themselves rather than make you get up from your desk.
2. You type as well one-handed as two. (Well, almost, anyway.)
And the number one reason you can tell you are a Writer Mama:
1. You call your children by your character's names.
Have any of your own? Post them in the comments!