Saturday, February 27, 2010

Heads Up! One hour query contest.

I'm taking a break from blogging this weekend to get caught up at home, but I had to let you know about a ONE HOUR WINDOW where you could query the fabulous Joanna Stampfel-Volpe. Click here to see what she's looking for. And click here for the contest rules.
Notice that the window to send in entries is only NOON EST to ONE EST TODAY! Grab your polished queries and hurry! Joanna and I exchanged many emails about Courtesy and Patience and though she wasn't in love with it in the end, I appreciated her kindness and encouragement. She's a dream agent and go-getter!
So now you go... get her as an agent!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the heads up! I'll definitely be entering and posting this to my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jackee. Maybe I should enter our fabulous collaboration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads-up.

    Joanna is totally a class act!

    And I wanted to tell you I got the basket on Thursday!!

    Can't decide if I'm more excited about The Maze Runner or The Iron King!!!

    You are awesome.

    (And I'm sure Patience and Courtesy will find a home somewhere soon.)

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great opportunity for her genre of writers ... Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Thanks for this info!

    I have an award for you at my blog today. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susan: Yes! Get the word out quick! Her feedback would be invaluable.

    Theresa: You totally should! It's just the kind of story she would like.

    Shelley: Aww, hush. (But I'm sooo glad you liked it.) I had a hard time deciding what to get you. Have a great weekend reading!


    Joanne: It IS a great opportunity and you're very welcome. :)

    Shannon: For me? Aww, you shouldn't have! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went to the Harry Potter exhibit and made it back before the deadline. Thanks, Jackee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I missed it :( My internet connection has been extremely sporadic and won't get fixed until Sunday or Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. L.T.--Welcome!

    Theresa: So glad you made it in time. She's amazing.

    Jemi: Oh no! I'm sorry. Maybe next time?

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's true! Joanna is my role model! I wish I were a writer just so she can be my agent :)

    ReplyDelete