There's always a reason to celebrate awards! This time it's SPRING today!
Thanks to Abby Annis for this award! You rock the blogosphere.
1. I’ve been an obsessive recycler for the last fifteen years. To the point where every scrap of paper, plastic, aluminum, and glass must go into the proper bin.
2. I once had only 3-5% body fat, back when I was in great shape at 18, 19, and 20. (Backpacking fifteen miles every day all summer had its benefits.) Don’t ask me what I am now.
3. I love Thai and Indian food, especially if the dish involves coconut milk.
4. I know I'll miss the days I can’t push a jogging stroller around on my daily walks. I’ve become so accustomed to the weight in front of me, I’ll feel weird without it.
5. I get my best story ideas from the frequently detailed, vivid dreams I have. None about sparkling vampires yet, though.
Rules, should you choose to accept them:
1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
2. Pass the award to 5 bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
6. Share 5 things about yourself
From Me to You Award
Thanks to Myrna Foster for this one!
1. Tell seven things about yourself.
2. Pass it on.
(I’m going to squeak by and continue the list from above.)
6. The day before high school graduation I decided to chop my long hair completely off to only about two inches in length. No, I was NOT drunk. But I did get asked that a few times that day. (Most people knew I didn’t drink.)
7. I threw up in a helicopter once chasing nesting peregrine falcons. I’d often been up in the air, and had never been sick before. I got teased a lot about my “puny girl stomach” by the guys I worked with, since before I’d been touted for my iron stomach. When they found out it was more morning sickness than motion sickness, they cut me a little slack. But just a little.
I bequeath these awards to the following awesome bloggers. Please choose which one you’d like:
L. T. Elliot
M. G. Higgins
Thanks for the awards, friends!