I'm trying to catch up on my word count for March Madness and the WIP-crankin' good times going on at Denise Jaden's, Laini Taylor's and Cuppa Jolie's blogs. (If you have a work in progress you are serious about, you should join up wth me!)
In the meantime, I interviewed my kids!
These things I learned from them:
1. The best book is their newest book (the ones they bought on Saturday).
2. The baby likes to eat books. (Okay, I already knew that.)
3. The oldest memorizes titles.
4. The Boy is crazy and can't hold still.
5. Apparently I clean house more than I write, whch they're not sure I do anyway. :)