Friday, March 19, 2010

Search and Find Friday #3

Ahh! Where did this day go? It's Third Friday, that means it's SCAVENGER HUNT DAY.


Here's the low-down: I give you a hint about a post from one of my followers and you try and find it. The first one to get the right answer wins a $5 Barnes and Noble gift card. Remember if you are the person, you can't guess, though you may play next time.


So...

This person had a great post inspired by an equally great post written by another follower (okay, it was Elana). The topic was how do we, as individuals, measure success? The blogger thought so much about her comments on Elana's post that it sparked her own. Here's her personal list of things that define success to her: "When my children are thriving, Even when I can make every excuse to get out of it I exercise, A meal I've created comes out delicious, I'm told that I'm a good friend, Being married to my best friend, Completing a rough draft, Completing a final draft, Writing a good post, Reading a great book, Petting my cat, Being out on a beautiful sunny day, [and] Teaching." Anyway, I loved what both she and Elana had to say and you should visit their blogs. Really.


And if you can tell me who the second blogger is, I'll rocket that gift card to you!

Fire away! And happy Friday!


ETA: Suzette Saxton, guessed correctly--our mystery blogger is Theresa Milstein! Congrats, Suzy. Due to Barnes & Noble's uncooperativeness I'm going to have to change the prize, though, and you win a shiny new copy of Lindsey's Princess for Hire. In honor of Wednesday's interview. Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to say I don't know who the mystery blogger is, because I second every single one of her instances of success! Kudos to her, and Happy Spring to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! I know the answer to this one. Is it Theresa Milstein?

    Even if I am wrong, thanks for this game! It is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! Suzette knew it!

    We have our winner.


    Have a great weekend, everyone.

    And check out Theresa's blog:

    http://theresamilstein.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely blog!

    I'm thrilled to be following!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome idea! Can't wait to play next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for inviting people to my blog, Jackee. And thanks for visiting, visitors.

    ReplyDelete