Sunday, April 11, 2010

Announcing.... WON-hundred WINNERS!

First off, let me say thank you, thank you, thank you to all who participated in my 100 followers celebration. I'd hug you all, but that might be a bit awkward. And um... a little unfeasible. However, I want to give you the equivalent of a blog hug and follow you in return, so if I've somehow missed your blog, please leave me a note and I'll be over to check out your site ASAP.

Now without further ado, the winners are....


1. The Gift Basket of LUCK........................ SUSAN FIELDS

(So ironic, since she's having a 100 follower giveaway of her own. Hee, hee.)


2. The Treat of Sheer Chocolate Joy.................. KRISTI THOM

(Also ironic as Kristi's in the middle of a three-month-long sugar purge. LOL!)


3. The Party iTunes Gift Card........................... REBECCA T.

(The irony is killing me.... her blog is called Sonshine Music!)


4. The Entertainment (a terminable subscription to Netflix) ..................................Abby Annis

(Okay, this one isn't ironic, but her blog is highly entertaining.)

Ladies, if I don't have a snail mail address where I can reach you, please email it to me at jackee(dot)alston(at)gmail(dot)com so I can send your prizes out this week.

As far as the bonus gift card, I didn't reach 133 followers. But that doesn't matter. This giveaway was never about me collecting people, so check back on Friday, make sure you're a follower, and one person chosen at random will receive a $20 gift card to an online bookstore of your choosing.


Congrats to the winners. (And by the way, you're all winners in my book!)

17 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners! (Especially Abby Annis because she is my blogger friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks Aubrie. :)

    And thanks, Jackee, for the awesome contest! Today has been a good day for me in that area. :) I'm emailing you right now.

    Oh, and did you see you won something over on Danyelle's blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. *gasps in excitement* My sister won!!! Woo hoo! I am going to run and shout at her to let her know.

    Huzzah for winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners! :)

    And you won something too, Jackee. Here: http://myth-takes.blogspot.com/2010/04/book-brunch-autism-awareness.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray - thanks Jackee! I've been out of town all weekend and haven't been online at all - what a wonderful surprise to come home to! I'll email you my address right away. And thanks sooo much for all your help with my technical questions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the winners and congratulations to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How Awesome... You won ANOTHER critique!! You are the coolest, and obviously very talented-est! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cool contest, Jackee, and congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to the winners! All deserving bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done to all the winners! And you are nearly at 133 followers, Jackee! I am already following, but would follow twice if I could. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to the winners and to Jackee for a wonderful contest. You're almost at 133.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness - I totally gasped and my eyes got teary when I saw this! I have NEVER won ANYTHING in my life!!!! How exciting;) Thanks Jackee! I am sure it will save nicely until I can eat it! (Not too much longer!!!) Thanks you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to the winners!

    Lynnette Labelle
    http://lynnettelabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations to all the winners. What a great competition.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations, winners. So many cool prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun! and Congrats on all the followers. You already follow me so we're good :) Actually I think you were my first one!

    ReplyDelete