Monday, May 10, 2010

The Cursed Winner!

Just a quick note to say....

Congrats to Taffy, the Book Addict, for winning a copy of A Curse Dark as Gold! (Taffy, please email me your address at jackee(dot)alston(at)gmail(dot)com so I can send the book out ASAP.)

Thanks to all those who participated. I'm sure I'll soon be giving away a preorder of Starcrossed, so check back!

........ in the meantime, I'm working on a super secret project I hope to have posted for you to see tomorrow or Wednesday.

Happy Monday!

19 comments:

  1. I love super secret projects!!!

    can't wait to hear!

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super secret project????? I can't wait to hear more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo super secret projects rock my world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Tiffany. Can't wait to see what you're concocting, Jackee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Taffy :)

    Looking forward to the super secret project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh boy! A super secret project! I'll have to stay tuned...

    ReplyDelete
  7. A secret project...I am all a gag with anticipation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh a super secret project! Curious minds want to know.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to Taffy! Can't wait to see what the super secret project is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to read Star Crossed too! I loved Curse. Well written and lovely writing. The research put into it was great too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooeee! Can't wait to check back for the secret!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL.
    I'm excited to be the cursed winner :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super Secret Project! Can't wait. Congrats to Taffy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jackee--Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and offering encouragment to me. I'm spending the day reading blogs and trying to get my groove back...

    Can't wait to hear what your secret is...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just a little reminder: don't forget your verse novel challenge post!

    ReplyDelete