First, can I just tell you how much I’ve loving your answers? They are so entertaining and such lovely, little insights into your lives. Thank you for sharing! Truly!
Next, I apologize to those of you I have not responded to or blog visited the last few days. A month ago my town had a big forest fire (if you remember the story here). Now we’re in the middle of monsoons and getting flooded out from the burn area run-off. Neighbors and friends have all come together to sand bag and take care of each other--a great thing--but it has kept me away from the computer and exhausted into incoherence when I am here. So please excuse me of my blog rudeness lately! I swear I’ll be back and catch-up. (My list of people to visit is already going strong.)
Now to continue on our DOUBLE T-800 Blog Party. There are still many prizes to be had!
Friday’s Winners (according to random.org) are:
1. Angie Lofthouse—Walker’s shortbread and Nutella, one of my favorite cookie blends. (Though I believe if I tried her son’s Tollhouse chocolate chip ones, they’d be my favorite too!)
2. Catherine—Gingerbread Scented Soaps. She loves the smell of a Christmas turkey, so maybe this smell is a close second (I'm guessing because she likes Gingersnaps).
3. Terri Tiffany—A copy of Where the Wild Things Are, for the girl crazy enough to fall in love and right away jump in both feet first!
Please email me your addresses, ladies, @ jackee(dot)alston(at)gmail(dot)com.
Not a winner this time? No worries, there is another chance today and the Grand Prize is still up for grabs. Here’s what you should do to play with us:
FIRST, click here to enter my grand prize giveaway (TBA July 31st). NEXT, go and enter Sharon’s grand prize giveaway. THEN visit both of our blogs for daily prizes.
To play today, tomorrow, and Sunday, please answer all three questions (answer creativity is appreciated though not rewarded extra entries). On Monday I’ll announce the three winners for the prize that corresponds to the question:
1. What is an interesting bedtime ritual you have? (Again, keep it CLEAN. lol)
2. What is an interesting morning ritual you have? (See warning above.)
3. Have you ever known an “one-upper” and if so, what was it they did/said?
Thanks for joining in on the fun! See you back here on Monday for the winner announcement and more off-the-wall questions/prizes!