Today we’re continuing on the DOUBLE T-800 Blog Party. Anyone having fun yet?
Wednesday’s Winners are:
1. Vicki Rocho—a tray of marzipan fruit!
2. Susan Fields (a.k.a. best blogging friend who is super good at winning contests)—glittery photo album
3. Janet Johnson—Candy Shop Wars by Brandon Mull
Please email me your addresses, ladies, @ jackee(dot)alston(at)gmail(dot)com.
Not a winner this time? No worries, there is another chance today and the Grand Prize is still up for grabs. Here’s what you should do to play with us:
FIRST, click here to enter my grand prize giveaway (TBA July 31st). NEXT, go and enter Sharon’s grand prize giveaway. THEN visit both of our blogs for daily prizes.
I’m going to do today’s prizes more like Sharon’s because her way is much more fun and has more chances to win, so please answer all three questions (answer creativity is appreciated though not rewarded extra entries). On Monday I’ll announce the three winners chosen by random.org for the prize that corresponds to the question:
1. What’s more important to you, shoes or food?
2. Are you a lister or a Post-it all over the office type?
3. If you could choose your own last name, what would it be?
Thanks for joining in on the fun! See you back here on Monday for the winner announcement and more off-the-wall questions/prizes!
In other news, I just finished another rough draft. Yay! I’m pretty sure I wrote over 3,000 words yesterday, though who knows where I found the time. Where there’s a will there’s a way, I guess? That leaves Jedda Hitler, Traitor to the Party at 150 pages for its first write through. I’ll bone it up soon, though.
Have a great weekend!