Wednesday’s Winners are (according to random.org):
1. Theresa Milstein—An apron that combines her love of shoes and food.
2. Candyland—Post-it pack, since she uses both post-its and notepads. (Also, don’t miss her benefit giveaway going on right now!)
3. Diane Wolfe—Daniel X by James Patterson. (I think we all agree Diane has the coolest last name ever, so of course she answered that she doesn’t want to change it.)
Please email me your addresses, ladies, @ jackee(dot)alston(at)gmail(dot)com.
Not a winner this time? No worries, there is another chance today and the Grand Prize is still up for grabs. Here’s what you should do to play with us:
FIRST, click here to enter my grand prize giveaway (TBA July 31st). NEXT, go and enter Sharon’s grand prize giveaway. THEN visit both of our blogs for daily prizes.
To play today please answer all three questions (answer creativity is appreciated though not rewarded extra entries). On Wednesday I’ll announce the three winners for the prize that corresponds to the question:
1. If your life was an open notebook, what would the headline read?
2. At home do you like to go barefoot, slippered, socked, or shoed?
3. You’ve heard it said everything you need to know you learn in Kindergarten? Name one of those things.
Thanks for joining in on the fun! See you back here on Wednesday for the winner announcement and more off-the-wall questions/prizes!
&JUST4KICKS: Check out these unique shirts and other gifts my good friend designs. Aren’t they awesome?! Hugs are something none of us have enough of. (Or t-shirts for that matter, I have four of these babies.) If you’re interested in purchasing them, you can find her line at Café Press.
Have a great week!