Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Double T-800 Followers Party!

First off, I want to thank all of you who follow this blog. I never would have imagined over 200 people would want to read anything I have to say. I’m so grateful for the friendships I have made on here. And speaking of friendships, one of my blogging friends, The Great SHARON K. MAYHEW (she of Random Thoughts fame), and I have to decided to join forces and have a double party.

We’re celebrating how close we are to 1,000 followers. (Less than 800 to go, baby!)

We’re celebrating how close we are to getting published. (Only x number of rejections to go!)

And,

We’re celebrating as backwards and as off-the-wall “random” as we can.

First off, sign up to win the last prize in the form below. (The grand finale first. Yeah, I know. Just embrace the topsy-turvy.)


Then check both our blogs starting Wednesday where you’ll be able to win a prize each day or every other day the whole month of July.

All you have to do is a) be a follower of both our blogs and b) answer a simple question.


The Grand Finale prize (form below) will be for a group of gift cards and is open to international friends.

Have fun! Good luck! And again, thanks for being such wonderful friends.


22 comments:

  1. How creative! I'll be telling everyone I can to follow you and Sharon.

    By the way, the whole message on your questionaire is not visible. Just thought you might like to know.

    ~ Yaya
    Yaya's Home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, and thanks for the laugh (on what your celebrating - it hits a little too close to home)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I'm most confused about the backwards bit but then I'm most confused about most things! LOL!!

    But it all sounds whacky and fun - perfect for summer!!!!

    Good luck everyone entering!!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like lots of fun! I tweeted for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Jackee! You are right, this is going to be so much fun...I'm so glad we joined forces to throw this awesome blog party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for contests! I'm holding one too, only for my lowly 100-follower mark! :) Hop over and enter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to celebrate! You'll hit 800 in no time and of course be published too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats! So close to 1000. :)

    Awesome idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi miss jackee! i been following miss sharons blog for. shes really cool and writes neat stuff. i love contests lots. im in the one you and miss sharon are doing. hope the questions arent too hard and hope i could win a prize. right now im at only 13 followers so i only need just 987 more to get to 1000. ha ha. if i ever get to 20 im gonna do a contest.
    ...smiles from lenny :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool contest - I'll add it to my sidebar. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog to welcome me back - it was great to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoy both of your blogs and I think it's so cool you're celebrating together!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on snagging all those followers! And thank you for becoming one of my own. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Terrific idea! Best wishes on your journey to 1000 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun idea! I thought I did this on your blog the other day since I'd done it on Sharon's.

    You'll get to 1000 in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the topsy turviness of this contest annoucement!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How creative! Good luck to you and Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Drat! I missed out on the marzipan!

    Congrats, lucky winner(s)!!!

    ReplyDelete