Friday, July 30, 2010

Final Double Blog Party Day

The final daily prizes of the Double Block Party are:
1. Vicki Rocho—A bottle of gourmet syrup in case she wants to mix her bacon and egg mornings up with some pancakes too.
2. Jill Kemerer —A $10 gift certificate to magazines.com so that she can choose her own guilty pleasure. (Although her answer made that pretty clear. Read it for a good laugh!)
3. Mari Goodman— A spa set to enjoy a bath every once in a while. (And for a little plug, Mari is a close friend of mine and runs a great adoption blog, if you know of anyone looking into placing a child. Click on her link!)

As a CONSOLATION PRIZE, I decided to randomly choose a name from those who played everyday and still did not win once. Random.org chose:

4. Jemi Fraser! Thank you so much for playing. She receives a pen and notepad just for being a good friend.

Please email me your addresses, ladies, @ jackee(dot)alston(at)gmail(dot)com.

Please don’t forget to enter the Grand Prize Giveaways on both of our blogs by midnight Friday, July 30th.

Here’s all you have to do:

1. Follow Sharon’s blog. (You’ll want to enter her contest while you’re there.)
2. Follow my blog.
3. Fill out the form HERE to manifest it.


Thanks for joining in on the fun! It’s been a wonderful party for Sharon and me. We can’t believe we’re almost to 1,000 followers! All because of you, our wonderful friends.

Have a great weekend! (And excuse my mess while I play around with my new blog look.)

19 comments:

  1. You guys have done something that was so much fun! I loved all the random questions it was so much fun, even without winning all the wonderful prizes you guys put together!!!

    Congrats to all the winners! I look forward to the final one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new look blog!! Fabulous!!!

    And THANK YOU Jackee and Sharon for hosting was has been an utterly enjoyable and fun random blog contest!!! Congratulations to all who won and yay to all who participated!!!

    I had a ball!! Thank you again!

    Have a great weekend too!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a fun contest.

    Well done!

    (And playing with the new blog templates are such fun!)

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi miss jackee! thanks for having such a fun contest. i didnt win a prize on yours but i did on miss sharons contest. :) i hope you do another one like this cause it was so much fun.
    ...hugs from lenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blog looks GREAT!! I like the new set-up. Thanks for your generosity and fun with this contest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was fun, you two! Thanks for running the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great contest that was, Jackee! Really enjoyed all the randomness with you and Sharon - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much Jackee! You and Sharon are the best - this was a fabulously contest :)

    Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I appreciate your kindness in allowing us all to participate and win fun gifts!...Wishing you a very happy weekend, Jackee.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! Congrats to all the winners. Awesome contest.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think it was so cool that you both did this!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You guys had an awesome contest. Congratulations to the winners. And how sweet you gave a consolation prize.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, a prize! Thanks! This is so fun! Have fun playing with your blog to get a new look.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to the winners, and I love your new look! Have a great weekend, Jackee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOO HOO! I won! I make pancakes for the family every weekend so this will totally come in handy!

    Thanks so much for hosting such a wonderful contest. I enjoyed the random questions (and everyone's answers!) If you have this much fun at T-800 I can't wait to see what you do when you hit 1K!

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm loving your new look, Jackee! You gals threw a fun party. Thanks for inviting all of us to play with you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a fun contest! I've loved the random questions. :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Magazines!!! Bless you!! I'm doing the happy dance right now!! Woo-hoo!!

    ReplyDelete