The final daily prizes of the Double Block Party are:
1. Vicki Rocho—A bottle of gourmet syrup in case she wants to mix her bacon and egg mornings up with some pancakes too.
2. Jill Kemerer —A $10 gift certificate to magazines.com so that she can choose her own guilty pleasure. (Although her answer made that pretty clear. Read it for a good laugh!)
3. Mari Goodman— A spa set to enjoy a bath every once in a while. (And for a little plug, Mari is a close friend of mine and runs a great adoption blog, if you know of anyone looking into placing a child. Click on her link!)
As a CONSOLATION PRIZE, I decided to randomly choose a name from those who played everyday and still did not win once. Random.org chose:
4. Jemi Fraser! Thank you so much for playing. She receives a pen and notepad just for being a good friend.
Please email me your addresses, ladies, @ jackee(dot)alston(at)gmail(dot)com.
Please don’t forget to enter the Grand Prize Giveaways on both of our blogs by midnight Friday, July 30th.
Here’s all you have to do:
1. Follow Sharon’s blog. (You’ll want to enter her contest while you’re there.)
2. Follow my blog.
3. Fill out the form HERE to manifest it.
Thanks for joining in on the fun! It’s been a wonderful party for Sharon and me. We can’t believe we’re almost to 1,000 followers! All because of you, our wonderful friends.
Have a great weekend! (And excuse my mess while I play around with my new blog look.)