Saturday, August 7, 2010

Go On and Ask

Thanks to all who commented on and/or participated in my new feature, Wild Wednesdays. It was really fun to dig out old files and research topics I care about to help my writing buddies access information for their books. If any of you have other nature-related questions, please don’t hesitate to email them to me. I’d love to help.

As far as non-research-related questions, I thought I’d open up the comment floor to an “ask about me” session. Keep them G-rated, but please, ask anything you’ve wanted to know about me.

(And yeah, this post is a total cop out from writing a real one because my brain is mush from a very exhausting camping trip. Feel free to take advantage of my obvious lack of conversation skills!)

11 comments:

  1. Here's my question:

    So, what's going on with Courtesy and Patience? Every time I read that one sentence description, I think, "Man, that is a great book!" (And I love the title, too!)

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may be a boring question to ask, but I really want to know the answer. What's your all-time favorite book? Movie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    Golly! In the spirit of your fab blog giveaway marathon that I thoroughly enjoyed here is my silly question:

    What is your favourite day of the week and er.. why?

    :-)
    take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's the best part about living in Northern Arizona?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi miss jackee. wow youre out of words. i wish you could tell my sister how to do that. ha ha. for my questions bout you i want to know whats your most favorite food and what about hobbies you like to do.
    ...hugs from lenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. I look forward to more fun questions and answers! You helped me so much and gave me a ton of inspiration for a new story and I can't thank you enough!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are enjoying a great weekend!...I like Susan's question about your favorite book and movie (more than one maybe)?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know you have favorite M&M's. What kind was it and who in this small town of ours sells them?

    ReplyDelete
  9. How long have you been blogging and do you love it or not?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun post! As for me, I'm a pretzel M&M kind of girl. So good!

    ReplyDelete