1. Sorry I disappeared all week. WritOnCon ended up so awesome, I spent all my free time over there. A HUGE thank you to all those who helped put it on, but especially Elana Johnson, Lisa & Laura Roecker, Jamie Harrington, Shannon Messenger, and Casey McCormick. If you missed out, the transcripts, forums, and chat rooms are still up. Check them out, you’ll learn so much!
2. I’ve been trying to catch-up on reading. Both friend’s manuscripts and books in print. Stay tuned for some great recommendations!
3. Today is my 11th wedding anniversary. Can’t tell you how excited I am for a night out of uninterrupted conversation without having to wipe someone’s mouth, nose, or other orifice.
4. I’m ready to return to my Jedda Hitler manuscript with fresh eyes. Almost. I need to work on fact checks and character sketches a little more.
5. Lydia Kang raised an interesting question in the last Wild Wednesdays (or The Nature Oracle Speaks, as my husband mockingly calls it). I’m not sure she meant for an answer, but I’m going to next week anyway! It’s that intriguing.
6. For those of you who know about my Mom’s fight with cancer, she’s had her (we hope!) last chemo. Depending on what the CT next week says, she might get a well-needed vacation from treatments for awhile. Hooray for the strongest woman I know!
That’s all I got. Oh… maybe one thing more…