- Every person is of value, has something to offer.
- Every person has something to say and it is okay if others don't agree, the opinion is still valid.
- Every person is able to portray themselves looking or doing anything they wish. That is the only visual others have to go by.
- Every person is judged only by what one says and does. Not by what one looks like.
- Every person helps one another along the pathway of life, career, and family without expecting any compensation in return.
(Thanks for being there for me, all my sweet bloggy friends. Sorry I took an impromptu blogging break. Will be around to your places ASAP.)