Blogging has given me...
- An outlet to discover my writing voice.
- Friends to meet, some to treasure forever (click on the sidebar links under betas, you’ll be glad you did).
- A place to soul search. (Between this and my private, family blog, this will be my 424th post.)
- A professional connection arena, since those are limited in my small town.
- Courage to declare myself a writer (and to show what it is I write).
- A world outside of raising young children when needed.
- A vast amount of people who motivate me to be more, to do more, learn more.
- Greater knowledge about many topics, but especially on writing craft.
- People I wouldn’t normally get to interact with, but a place where geographic boundaries no longer matter.
- A greater understanding of myself and my passions.
- Empty space to brag about my kids.
- Better editing skills… okay, maybe not that….
From this list you can see blogging has been about building relationships for me. After a summer of deep evalution on if I want to conintue blogging or not, I’m here to stay. I love the relationships I’ve gained here and have missed posting and visiting. No more once a month jaunts. I’m back, baby!